Add a little flair to party noisemakers with cute decorations, inspired by Sulley and the gang.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Fold each decoration in half. Put glue or double-sided tape on the inside of the decoration near the bottom to secure the two sides.
- Slide a party noisemaker through the side openings.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago