To keep your family’s pens, pencils, or craft supplies organized, DIY holders are the way to go. Disney-fy them with your favorite monster duo: Mike and Sulley! These Monsters, Inc. Pencil Holders are super simple to create (reusing baby food jars!), and will add a fun pop of color to any desk.
Learn how to make the scary-cute craft in just three easy steps!
For more Disney magic, check out these Disney•Pixar DIYs:
What You’ll Need
- 2 baby food jars (or 16-Oz. mason jars)
- Light blue and green spray paint
- Purple, white, black, blue, and green paint
How To Make It
- Remove the lids. Then, place the jars upside down and spray paint 1 light green and the other light blue. Let them dry.
- To create Mike, paint gray horns onto the top corners of the green jar. Then, paint a big white circle in the center. Let it dry. Next, paint a smaller black circle in the white circle and let this dry. Finally, paint a tiny white circle on the top left corner of the black circle. Let it dry.
- To make Sulley, paint 2 light purple horns onto the top corners of the blue jar. Paint 2 black circles in the middle of the jar and a dark green triangle under the circles. Paint 2 blue, slanted rectangles above the black circles. Let this dry.
- Have your kiddo add supplies to the jars, and enjoy!