Now you can take Mike and Sulley with you to school. Bake these charms and add them to your zipper pulls or share them with friends.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers
- Hole Punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Key ring
How To Make It
- Print the charms on shrink paper and cut them out.
- To use your charm as a bracelet or necklace pendant, you need to punch the hole where indicated before you bake it. You can also cut off the white border if you wish for the charm to be completely in color.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let the nail polish dry.
- Add the charms to whatever you’d like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach them to a cell phone charm strap or zipper pulls. You can also glue charms to barrettes and hair pins.
Cutting and baking should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago