Show Dad just how incredible you think he is with this printable pop-up card.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print the card and cut it out along the solid line. Do not cut along the dashed lines — these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Use a craft knife to cut the solid outline of Mr. Incredible. Do not cut where the line is dashed on either side of him.
- Fold the card horizontally (away from you). Carefully pinch the Mr. Incredible vertically in the middle to make a crease away from you. Now, fold the card again vertically towards you while carefully making sure Mr. Incredible folds in the opposite direction along the crease. This creates the pop-out effect.
- Have your kids write a special note on the inside of the card!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago