If your little ones often have a dreamy, far-off look and their nose stuck in a book, they would love these Beauty and the Beast bookends.
Simply paint a teacup, saucer, and teapot then glue them to plain bookends and you’ll have adorable, enchanted Mrs. Potts and Chip Bookends.
For another Beauty and the Beast craft, watch this DIY Belle’s Tote Bag tutorial.
What You’ll Need
- Small white teapot
- White teacup and saucer
- Small paintbrushes
- Craft foam
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Plain bookends
How To Make It
- Start by painting all gold designs onto the teapot, cup, and saucer.
- Next, paint the larger purple areas.
- Add final blue and pink details.
- Then add Chip’s chip!
- Cut out a long, wavy piece out of the craft foam, to go around Mrs. Potts’ lid, and a small pointed piece to go around the knob at the top of her lid. Paint these foam pieces gold.
- Once dry, glue them onto the lid. Then glue the lid onto the teapot, and Mrs. Potts onto the bookend.
- Then glue Chip onto his saucer, and the saucer onto the bookend.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.