Be our guest and get cozy with this Mrs. Potts-inspired no-sew blanket! It’s perfect for those chilly days spent on the couch watching your favorite Disney movie.
This super soft throw is perfect for curling up with your little ones — with a bowl of popcorn and hot cocoa. It’s simple to make as it doesn’t require any sewing, and will keep you warm on the chilliest days!
For more Disney magic, try these Steamboat Willie Mickey Cupcakes:
What You’ll Need
- 2 yards high-quality, white fleece
- Fabric scissors
- Light purple, light pink, and blue felt
- 2 yards gold trim
- Fabric glue
How To Make It
- Cut your white fleece to 2 yards in length.
- On the short ends of your fleece, create fringe by cutting strips approximately 8″ x 1/2″ wide.
- Cut long rectangles out of the purple fleece, and half circles out of the pink and blue fleece. Attach pieces above fringe with fabric glue.
- Place the gold trim above your design and attach with fabric glue. Allow to dry completely.
All cutting should be done by an adult.