Nala is ready for adventure! Assemble this cutie, then add Simba to the pride.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Starting with Nala’s head, use glue or double-sided tape to secure all tabs to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order. Close the top of Nala’s head with the G tabs and the bottom of Nala’s head with the H tabs.
- Make all folds at the top of Nala’s body toward you, then secure the tabs in alphabetical order. Slide Nala’s head on top of her body.
- Fold both ears in half along the dashed lines and secure so the designs are two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the ears to Nala’s head.
- Fold Nala’s tail in half along the dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the tail to Nala’s body.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago