Every king needs a queen. Become jungle royalty with this easy to make Lion King inspired craft!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Beige stiff felt (1 sheet)
- Light brown felt
- Brown headband
- Hot melt or craft glue
- Pen or pencil
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out. Trace and cut two front ears from stiff beige felt. Trace and cut two back ears from beige felt. Trace and cut two inner ears from light-brown felt.
- Place an ear front onto the headband to one side and wrap the tabs around the headband. Secure the tabs to the back of the ear using hot or craft glue.
- Glue the ear back to the back of the ear front, sandwiching the tabs between the ears.
- Glue an inner ear onto the front of the ear.
- Repeat these steps with the other ear on the opposite side of the headband
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago