Bring Jack and Sally’s love story to your front door with this DIY Nightmare Before Christmas Door Decor! Featuring the infamous Spiral Hill scene, this easy-to-create Halloween decoration will impress any trick-or-treaters that dare walk up your front steps.
Have your little one join in the spooky fun, creating memories and a spectacular display at the same time! Scroll through to find out how.
What You’ll Need
- Orange, yellow, and black paper
- Jack and Sally printables
- White cardstock
- Black craft paper roll
- White poster board
- Yellow paint
- Glue dots
- Black netting
- Mini string lights
How To Make It
- Using the colored paper, cut out a variety of spooky pumpkins.
- Download, print, and cut out the Jack and Sally printables.
- Cut out a sheet from the black paper roll that’s the size of your door. Make sure to cut an opening for your doorknob. Then attach it with tape.
- Trace a large circle onto your poster board. Using yellow paint, coat the border so it looks like the moon in The Nightmare Before Christmas. Then, cut it out and place it on top of the black paper on your front door with tape.
- Add glue dots to the moon and black paper, in the shape of the Spiral Hill. Then add the black netting to form the shape.
- Attach the Jack and Sally printables to the top of the Hill with tape.
- Using glue dots, attach the mini string lights around the paper pumpkins you created earlier. Then stick them onto the bottom of the door.
All cutting should be done by an adult.