While decorating your own Christmas Town this year, don’t forget to include Zero, the ghost dog reindeer!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- String or ribbon
How To Make It
- Print the ornament on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Starting with one half of Zero, fold the bottom piece up and the ear down, then use glue or double-sided tape to secure the pieces to the back side of Zero’s body so the design is two-sided. Repeat this step with Zero’s other half.
- To fit the two halves together, place one half face down on a work surface. Spread glue over the back of Zero’s face, spine, and tail. Fit Zero’s other half on top of the glued surface and hold in place until the two halves are stuck together.
- Gently open the front folds where Zero’s “paws” are to make a tent formation. Punch a small hole in Zero’s back, thread a string through the hole, and tie the string to form a loop.
- Hang Zero on your tree!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago