Now that it’s winter, one of the best things to do as a family is stay inside, watch your favorite movies, and read under a cozy blanket! This week, we’re celebrating the cute featurette Olaf’s Frozen Adventure!
Create this no-sew fleece blanket inspired by a scene from Olaf’s Frozen Adventure. It is sure to make for one cozy family night in!
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, plus six Disney Holiday Tales, will be available on Digital starting 12/19.
Fore more Olaf fun, make this DIY wrapping paper:
What You’ll Need
- Blue fabric marker
- Dark blue and white felt
- 1 3/4 yards blue fleece
- Sewing scissors
- 1 3/4 yards green ribbon
- Fabric glue
How To Make It
- Use a marker or pencil to draw 8 trees on your dark blue felt, and 6 Olafs on your white felt.
- Use a blue fabric marker to draw on Olaf’s features.
- Cut into the bottom of your blanket—about 5-6 inches—to create a fringe design.
- Glue green trim above fringe.
- Glue trees and Olafs above trim.
- Allow to dry thoroughly, then enjoy a cozy night in!
All cutting should be done by an adult.