Let the holidays begin! Complete the perfect holiday gift with your very own wrapping paper inspired by Olaf’s Frozen Adventure. It’s easy to make, and your kids will love creating their own designs and patterns too. See how it’s made by following along the Disney DIY below:
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure plus 6 Disney Holiday Tales, available now.
What You’ll Need
- Rolling pin
- Cardstock paper
- Duct tape
- Sticky back craft foam
- Large roll of craft paper
- Acrylic paints
How To Make It
- Cover rolling pin with cardstock and secure in place with duct tape.
- Click “Download PDF” and print out winter designs. Carefully cut out.
- Trace winter designs onto craft foam. Carefully cut out.
- Peel off back of foam and stick the winter designs onto the rolling pin.
- Roll out craft paper.
- Paint the winter design stamps and roll out the design onto the craft paper.
- Trim craft paper and wrap your gift!
- Cut out printable Olaf gift tags and attach to the top of the gift with ribbon.
- Repeat the above steps with additional shapes and designs to create even more of your very own gift wrapping paper.
- Be sure to share your Disney DIY by tagging @DisneyFamily on Instagram!
All cutting should be done by an adult.