This Valentine’s Day, help your kiddos express love and friendship for that special person in their life—whether a sibling, classmate, or grandparent—with a little help from Olaf! Any recipient of this card will gush over the adorable snowman popping out from the center. Plus, it’s super easy to create!
What You’ll Need
- Printable Olaf Valentine Template
How To Make It
- Download and print template on cardstock. Then cut on all solid black lines.
- Fold dashed lines into mountain folds (folding the paper so it stands up like a mountain peak) and fold dotted lines in valley folds (folding the paper in the opposite way so it’s like a “v”).
- Glue tab A into place on the card. Then glue Olaf’s left leg (tab B) into place. Let dry.
- Fold over the piece using the vertical valley fold so the heart is now on the left side.
- Glue tab C into place. Let dry.
- Flip the head piece so that the gray side is facing away from you and glue into place where tab D was marked.
- Flip final piece and glue tab E where shown. Let dry.
- Decorate with markers!
All cutting should be done by an adult.