It’s that time of year! Bring out the festive decor and get ready for the holidays. And if you love Olaf’s Frozen Adventure as much as we do, it’s never been easier to make your very own Olaf stocking. Be sure to share your results with us on Instagram by tagging @DisneyFamily.
Don’t miss Olaf’s Frozen Adventure in advance of Disney•Pixar’s Coco for a limited time. Get your tickets here.
What You’ll Need
- Holiday stocking
- Olaf template (Click “Download PDF”)
- Felt (orange, white, black)
- Hot glue
- Assorted ribbons
- Faux mistletoe
How To Make It
- Download and print the Olaf template onto regular paper or cardstock. Cut out the pieces.
- Use the Olaf template pieces to cut out the shapes in the corresponding felt color.
- Hot glue ribbons to the top of the holiday stocking. Trim off the excess.
- Hot glue the felt pieces onto the center of the holiday stocking to build Olaf’s face.
- Add the faux mistletoe to the top corner of the stocking by tying it to the fabric loop with ribbon.
- Display your Olaf stocking all season long!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.