Editor’s Note: Disney Family participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
Well, well, well, what have we here…? It’s an Oogie Boogie Emoji Pumpkin Carving.
Channel the gamblin’, ramblin’ villain of The Nightmare Before Christmas with this fun craft (and don’t forget to add some creepy crawlies!).
Looking for more Disney Emoji cuteness? Download the app today and get ready for spooky, limited-time Halloween events all throughout October!
For more Disney magic, check out this Toy Story Door Decor:
What You’ll Need
- Oogie Boogie Emoji Pumpkin Carving template
- Spray adhesive (like this one)
- Pumpkin (craft or real)
- Pen and pencil (optional)
- Pumpkin carving kit (like this one)
- Sandpaper or sanding block
How To Make It
- Download, print, and cut out all template pieces.
- Using tweezers, spray the back of each piece, one at a time, with the adhesive spray.
- Arrange all pieces on the pumpkin, being sure to press firmly so the template adheres correctly.
- Starting with the smallest details, carefully carve out the pieces. (You can also trace the template pieces on the pumpkin with a pen or pencil, and remove before carving.)
- Smooth the inside edges with sandpaper.
All cutting and carving should be done by an adult.