Use these bookmarks, inspired by Oz The Great and Powerful, to hold your spot in your favorite book.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Clear packing tape (optional)
- Hole punch
- Piece of string or embroidery thread
How To Make It
- Print the bookmarks on card stock and cut them out. You can “laminate” them with clear packing tape to help them last longer.
- Punch a hole at the top of each bookmark.
- Thread a piece of string or embroidery ribbon through each bookmark.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago