You’ll feel like the leader of the Lost Boys when you craft your own Peter Pan-inspired cap. Add a green shirt and olive tights to complete the look.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Hair pins
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper. Before you cut out the hat, you may want to write the letters on the back of each piece so that you can easily reference them once you cut them out. Make folds along all dashed lines.
- Beginning with Piece 1, use glue to secure the A tab to the back of the piece next to it. Next, glue the B tab to the back of the piece next to it.
- Glue the C and D tabs located on Piece 2 to the back of the corresponding C and D areas on Piece 1.
- Complete the shape of your hat by gluing the E and F tabs located on Piece 1 to the back of the corresponding E and F areas on Piece 2.
- After the glue dries, secure the hat to your head with hair pins.
Cutting should be done by a adult.
Posted 2 years Ago