Transform your front steps into a scene straight out of Never Land. Featuring Captain Hook’s intimidating pirate hat and a spooky skull and crossbones, this easy-to-create Peter Pan Door Decor will be fun for you and your kiddo.
Trick-or-treaters will love admiring your handiwork and your little one will love helping you craft. Scroll through to find out how to make this spooky decor.
What You’ll Need
- Black paper roll
- White poster board
- Black and red paint
- Glue dots
- Battery-operated mini string lights
- Printable Tinker Bell template
- Mini treasure chest
- String of fake pearls
How To Make It
- Cut out a sheet from the black paper roll that’s the size of your door. Make sure to cut an opening for your doorknob. Then attach it with tape.
- Draw and cut out a skull and crossbones from the white poster board. Attach it to the front door using glue dots.
- Next, trace and cut out a pirate hat from the poster board. Paint it red and outline it with black paint. Attach the white feather to the hat with glue dots, then add it to the top corner of the door.
- Turn on the mini string lights and place them inside the mini lantern.
- Download, print, and cut out the Tinker Bell template. Tape Tink to a white piece of paper, then to the inside of the mini lantern door. Place the lantern next to the front door.
- Fill the mini treasure chest with the string of fake pearls, then place it on the other side of the front door.
All cutting should be done by an adult.