Grab a paintbrush and head off to Never Land for some festive fun!
Scroll through to learn how to create this pumpkin masterpiece.
What You’ll Need
- Beige, orange, brown, and black paint
- Green foam
- Red feather
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Create Peter Pan’s outline on the pumpkin with beige paint, then color it in.
- Add his hair with orange paint, then create his features with black and brown.
- Cut the shape of Peter’s hat out of green foam. Cut a slit into it for his red feather.
- Insert the feather, then attach the hat to the pumpkin with glue.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 weeks Ago