You don’t have to travel to the “second star to the right” to reach Never Land. Simply craft these elegant Peter Pan silhouette decorations and hang them on your wall.
Time: 40 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Peter Pan Silhouette Wall Decorations template
- Cardstock for patterns
- Craft paper or construction paper for wall decorations (at least two colors)
- Craft knife
How To Make It
- Print the character templates, Frame Templates, and Frame Backing Templates on cardstock and cut them out. You will use these as patterns to create your three wall decorations. You may find it easier to use a craft knife to cut out the smaller details. This tool is only intended for use by a grownup.
- Trace the Peter Pan pattern on craft paper or construction paper and cut it out. You can use any color of paper you like.
- Trace the Frame pattern on craft paper in the same color you used for Peter Pan, and cut it out. You can either use the rectangular template or the oval template.
- Trace the Frame Backing pattern on craft paper. Use a different color than what you used for Peter Pan.
- Glue the Frame Backing to the back of the Frame.
- Arrange Peter Pan in the center of your frame and glue him in place. You can decorate your frame with a small bow or add other embellishments if you’d like. Your decoration is now ready to hang on your wall.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for the Wendy Template and the Michael and John Templates.
Cutting should be done by a adult.
Posted 2 years Ago