All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust to craft your own holiday tree topper inspired by Peter Pan.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Fresh or faux pine branches
- Small twigs
- One red feather
- Hot glue
- Gold floral wire
- Wire cutters
How To Make It
- Layer twigs over each other, creating a festive design and wrap with twine to hold together. For a stronger hold, add a spot of hot glue at the back.
- Using hot glue or floral wire, attach bunches of pine to the back of the star.
- Hot glue the red feather and the thimble into the twine.
- Lightly twist floral wire around a pencil to make a spiral. Remove the pencil, and slightly loosen the spiral. Trim off the extra wire.
- Glue the spiral base onto the bottom of the star and let it dry completely.
- Place on top of your tree!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 months Ago