Send a sweet message to your Valentine with the Peter Pan pop-up card.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Use a craft knife to cut the two green solid lines that form the top and bottom of the rectangle in the center of the card.
- Fold the card horizontally (away from you) along the dashed line. You can glue the two sides together, but do not put glue on the rectangle in the center of the card. This is the part of the card that will pop out.
- Carefully pinch the center of the rectangle along the dashed line to form a crease that points toward you.
- Fold Peter Pan in half (away from you) along the center dashed line. Line him up with the center dashed line of the rectangle and tape him into place.
- Fold the card again vertically (toward you) along the dashed line while carefully making sure Peter Pan is popped out and points to the right as you fold the card.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago