Phineas and Ferb fill their days with outrageous feats and extraordinary adventures! While we, of course, do not recommend kids build a roller coaster in their backyard, we certainly encourage them to act it out with this adorable puppet show.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Download Phineas and Ferb Puppet Show
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Magnet (optional)
How To Make It
- Print out the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each character and the background.
- Glue or tape the two background pieces together.
- Glue or tape each character to a wooden craft stick.
- You can tape the background to a wall or use a magnet to attach it to the refrigerator. Round up the family — the matinee is about to begin!
Cutting should be done by an adult.