Eeyore is looking for his tail. Can you help him find it? Pin the Tail on Eeyore at your Winnie the Pooh party. The guest whose tail lands closest to the correct spot on Eeyore, wins!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Double-sided tape
- Black marker
- Clear tape
How To Make It
- Print the Pin the Tail on Eeyore PDF. Cut off the white margins and tape Eeyore together at the back of the paper.
- If you’ll be playing with more than two guests, print multiple copies of page 5. Cut out the tails.
- On each tail, write the name of a guest and use a piece of double-sided tape on the back.
- Tape the Eeyore poster to the wall at eye-level.
- To play, blindfold each guest, spin them around, and then point them in the direction to pin the tail on Eeyore. Just be careful that they don’t bump into anything! The guest whose tail lands closest to the correct spot wins!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago