Light up the night in style with these easy-to-make printable lanterns inspired by Tink and her flitterific friends.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print and cut out as many lanterns as desired.
- Make all folds along the dashed lines away from you. Cut along the solid brown lines at each top A tab.
- Glue each A tab to the back of the corresponding lantern side.
- Glue tab B to the back of the corresponding lantern side, closing the shape of the lantern.
- Fold and glue each tab C to the underside of the lantern top, closing the top like a lid.
- Spread glue or double-sided tape over the white side of the handle. Attach one end of the handle to the top of the lantern, loop it around your string, then attach the other end of the handle to the top of the lantern, pressing firmly so the handle sticks to the string.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago