Inspired by: Tinker Bell
Any fairy worth her magic knows there’s nothing like a little pixie dust to make things happen. Without it, tinkers couldn’t fix things, water fairies couldn’t put dewdrops on spider webs, garden fairies couldn’t open flower buds — well, you get the picture. Crafted with Pixy Stix shafts, these sweet arrows are sure to find their marks even swifter than Cupid’s.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue stick
- Pixy Stix
How To Make It
- Print out the templates and cut out the pieces.
- For each arrow, cut out two arrowhead hearts and four feather hearts from scrapbook paper.
- Glue the arrowhead hearts together, matching up all of the edges and sandwiching the top of a pixie stick between them.
- Fold the feather hearts in half vertically. Glue two of the folded hearts together, as shown. Do the same with the remaining two hearts.
- Glue the two pairs of feather hearts together, sandwiching the bottom of the pixie stick between them.
Cutting should be done by an adult.