The sun has set and you’re ready to see dancing neon lights, hear momentous music, and relive some of your families most loved Disney movie scenes.
What better way than the World of Color Dining Package at Disney California Adventure® Park. It provides a jaw-dropping up close view of the impressive World of Color® show plus a full dining experience.
At the end of your tirelessly magical adventurous day, your family can dream of their favorite Disney moments with this loyal and cuddly Pluto travel pillow.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Fabric scissors
- Golden yellow fleece, 1/3 yard
- Black fleece (1/4 yard) or black felt (1 sheet)
- Sticky-back felt (one sheet each of white, black, and green)
- Permanent fabric adhesive
- Pressing cloth (or piece of cotton cloth)
- Polyester fiberfill
- Wooden spoon
How To Make It
- Print the template and cut out the pieces. Tape the top and bottom head pieces together, as shown, overlapping them by 1/2 inch. Now use the template pieces to cut out all the shapes in the specified colors of fleece and felt.
- Press the felt face piece firmly onto one of the fleece head pieces.
- Then press the eyes and nose in place.
- Cut out a sticky-back black felt grin line that is roughly the width of the nose.
- Firmly press the grin onto the fleece just above the neck.
- Use fabric adhesive to attach the tops of the ears to the sides of the second fleece head, as shown. Set the adhesive as instructed by the manufacturer.
- Now apply a line of adhesive 3/8-inch in from the edge of the same head piece you attached the ears to. Go all the way around the head and over the ear tops, leaving only the bottom edge of the neck unglued. This will provide an opening for stuffing the pillow.
- Again, set the adhesive as instructed by the manufacturer.
- Stuff the pillow with fiberfill, using the handle of the wooden spoon to push the polyester into the curves.
- Glue the bottom of the neck closed and set the adhesive.
- Peel the backing off the collar piece.
- Fold the collar piece in half, sandwiching the neck between it.
Cutting and ironing should be done by an adult.