These mini Winnie the Pooh-inspired ears for your pup are PAWsitively adorable. They’re made of super soft fleece and cotton, and we’ll show you how to make them fit perfectly to your pup’s head so they’re extra comfy!
Your little Piglet or Pooh will look as cute as can be wearing these ears inspired by our favorite Hundred Acre Wood characters!
For more Disney fun, try this Winnie the Pooh Beehive Birdhouse:
What You’ll Need
- Winnie the Pooh & Piglet template (optional)
- Pink and yellow fleece
- Black, pink, and yellow thread
- Cotton covered boning
- 6″ black elastic (or a hair tie)
How To Make It
- Draw and cut out Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ears on cardstock or use/adjust our template to fit your little pup.
- Place templates onto the fleece and trace 2 pieces each with pen. Then cut out the shapes.
- Sew the front and back of the ears together using a simple running stitch, with the traced side facing out. Leave the bottom part of the ears open. Finish with a simple knot stitch.
- Turn your ears right-side in and add stuffing. Then, sew bottom of the ears closed using a running stitch and finish with a knot stitch.
- Repeat steps for second ear.
- Measure the boning by gently wrapping it around your pup’s head. Then sew ears onto boning.
- Take 3″ of elastic or an old hair tie and sew it onto the bottom of the boning.
- Make any extra accessories for your pup, and you’re all done!
All cutting and sewing should be done by an adult.