Star Wars Tee
Have your kiddos show their love for Star Wars with this metallic tee.
Kylo Ren Figure
Your kids can channel the dark side with this Kylo Ren toy — to embark on epic lightsaber battles.
Add this Finn toy to your child’s stocking — to support one of the good guys!
It’s that time of year to cozy up by the fireplace with a mug of hot cocoa. Add some festive cheer by hanging stockings on the mantel (with care).
To make your family really smile, create custom stockings tied to a favorite Disney movie. With Star Wars: The Last Jedi coming out on December 15, how perfect is a Star Wars-themed mantel — with your young Jedi getting this adorably fluffy Porg Stocking?! Then when the holiday hits, add a themed tee and toys inside.
Find all the best Star Wars gear at Kohl’s this holiday!
What You’ll Need
- White, orange, and gray felt
- Large white pom pom
- Medium gray pom pom
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Felt tip marker
- Black buttons
- Small pom poms
How To Make It
- Start by cutting out the felt: 1 orange eye piece, 2 white circles (a little larger than the buttons), 1 white nose/mouth piece, 2 gray wings, and 2 orange feet.
- Glue the orange felt piece onto the gray pom pom.
- Draw the mouth and nostrils onto the larger white piece and glue over orange piece.
- Glue white circles, then black buttons. Next, glue the two wings onto the top sides of the white pom pom.
- Glue gray pom pom to white pom pom. Then, glue the little feet onto the white pom pom. Let dry completely.
- Cut a long string that will attach the pom pom porg to the stocking.
- Carefully spread both the white and gray pom poms a little apart, lengthwise, until you hit the center. Then add glue and string to the middle of both and close back up. Let dry completely.
- Use the same technique to glue mini pom poms to the string, above the pom pom porg. Then, cut two more pieces of string and attach mini pom poms.
- Glue or tie tassels to the end of all 3 pieces of string. Then gather them at the top and tie them around the hook of your stocking.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.