This is one secret you’ll want A to reveal! These easy-to-make-charms are adorable, fashionable and the perfect accessory to any Pretty Little Liars fan.
Time: 35 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Clear nail polish
How To Make It
- Print the charms on shrink paper and cut them out. (The charms will print light colored, but will fully saturate after they are baked).
- To use your charm as a bracelet or necklace pendant, you need to punch the holes before you bake them. If you wish to use the charm for a barrette, simply cut off the hole before you bake them.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl!
Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Add the charms to whatever you’d like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach them to a cell phone charm strap or zipper pulls. You can also glue charms to barrettes and hair pins.
Cutting and baking should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago