Pink! Blue! Pink! Blue! Flora and Merriweather argue about what color Princess Aurora’s dress should be. Create a flower pot (or two) that takes inspiration from this iconic moment from Sleeping Beauty.
What You’ll Need
- Wooden planter (Not varnished or painted)
- All purpose dye
- Large glass bowl
How To Make It
- Fill bowl with 4 cups of room temperature water. Add 4 fluid ounces of dye and stir.
- Dip wooden planter into dye just a tiny bit and let dry completely.
- Once dry, dip wooden planter into bowl again, adding a bit more depth this time. As the dye covers the first layer, the coloring will get darker. Let dry completely.
- Dip wooden planter into bowl for a third time, adding a bit more depth than the first two layers. Let dry.
- Dip wooden planter into bowl for a fourth time, adding the last layer of dye.
- Plant your favorite fern or succulent into the planter.
Line the inside of the wooden planter with plastic bags or a plastic planter to prevent wetness or leaking when watering plant.