Explore a whole new world with this 3D Princess Jasmine papercraft!
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out your princess on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with a craft knife or scissors. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Line up Jasmine’s back with her torso and glue them together so that the design is now two-sided. After the glue has dried, fold the bottom part of Jasmine’s torso towards you along the top dashed line.
- Take Jasmine’s chest piece and fold along each dashed line. Make each fold away from you. Glue the M tab and N tab to the back, white side of Jasmine’s chest.
- Spread glue on the O tab of Show White’s chest and press it into place on the O area on Jasmine’s torso. Make sure her shoulders are lined up correctly.
- After the glue dries, add glue to the P, Q, R, and S tabs and press them into place. Hold the pieces together until the glue dries. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
- Fold each of Jasmine’s arms and glue them so that the design is two sided. Make sure they are lined up before the glue dries. Attach the arms to each side of Jasmine’s body under each shoulder by gluing the K tab to the K area and L tab to the L area.
- Make all of the folds in Jasmine’s pants away from you. Glue the E and G tabs to the inside of Jasmine’s pants. Next, glue the F, A, D, C, and B tabs to create Jasmine’s waist. Finally, glue the J, I, and H tabs to form Jasmine’s feet.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago