Party-going princesses will have a ball customizing this colorful clutch inspired by Princess Jasmine. It’s a great way to recycle old purses or small handbags. If you don’t happen to have any on hand, you’re likely to find a variety at secondhand shops and/or dollar stores.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Small clutches, change purses, or makeup bags
- Large gold buttons
- Blue cloth ribbon
- Low temperature hot glue gun
- Large blue faux gems
How To Make It
- Hot glue a band of blue cloth ribbon around the middle, overlapping the ends on the back.
- Ask the purse recipient to choose a gold button for you to glue to the front of the purse.
- Then she can embellish the center with a glittery blue stick-on gem.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.