Ring in the new year with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy! This New Year’s Eve banner is so easy to make. Your family will be celebrating in no time. Download and print the banner, grab some supplies from the wrapping paper box, and encourage your little ones create their own 2017 banner.
Once complete, display your banner on the front door, decorate the family room, or use it to turn one wall of your house into a New Year’s photo booth. We can’t wait to see what your family makes!
Be sure to share all of your New Year’s Eve magic with us on Instagram @DisneyFamily by using the hashtag #DisneyWeekend.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print out the 2017 Mickey & Friends Banner on regular paper or cardstock. There will be 4 pages total, providing two of each number.
- Carefully cut out each circle.
- Choose which colors you’d like to use for your banner. Place them in order on your work space.
- Measure and cut one long piece of ribbon that fits across all four numbers and leaves extra room on each end so you can hang your banner up.
- Use a small piece of tape to attach each circle to your ribbon. Make sure to attach the ribbon at the top of the circle so that the numbers face forward and don’t flip around.
- Display your 2017 banner in the family room, on your front door, in a window, or even on a wall in your house as a New Year’s Eve photo booth! Happy new year!
All cutting should be done by an adult.