In keeping with her tradition of donning different crowns to fit the seasons, Queen Clarion’s holiday tiara features the handiwork of the Winter Woods fairies: glistening snowflakes and bright cranberries and holly berries.
Here’s how you can fashion one just like it for the little monarch of your humble hollow.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Wreath-shaped white headband (sold in the bridal aisle at craft and fabric stores)
- Hot glue gun
- Large and small snowflake ornaments (sold at craft and large department stores)
- Red beads or faux holly berries (sold in the silk flower aisle at craft and large department stores)
How To Make It
- Glue a large snowflake to the center front of the headband, making sure that the lower points don’t extend below the bottom of the band. Add another large snowflake on each side of the first one.
- Fill in the spaces between the large snowflakes with smaller ones.
- For the finishing festive touch, glue on a handful of red beads or faux holly berries.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.