Dressed in a flowing green gown and a shiny gold crown, Queen Elinor is the picture of grace. Using fancy gold craft paper and a bit of glittery green craft foam, you can outfit your little Brave fan with a tiara just like the majestic ruler’s.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Gold scrapbook paper (two different shades and/or patterns)
- Tacky glue stick
- Sparkly green self-adhesive craft foam
How To Make It
- Print the template and cut out the pieces. Tape the two crown face pieces together to create a full piece. Do the same with the crown backing pieces.
- Use the template pieces to cut out shapes from the specified papers and craft foam.
- Glue the narrower side strips atop the wider ones.
- Glue the side strips to the ends of the crown backing, as shown.
- Then glue the crown face atop the backing so that the ends overlap the side strips.
- Glue the gold paper medallions atop the side arches.
- Stick the green craft foam medallion to the center arch.
- Fit the crown to your child’s head by overlapping the side strips and gluing (or stapling) them together.
Cutting should be done by an adult.