R2-D2 is ready to join your family on weekend adventures. Pair with the Princess Leia costume from Disney Store and get ready for an epic mission with the most devoted droid in the galaxy.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is now available on Blu-ray and Digital HD.
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- R2-D2 Tote Bag PDF
- Black tote bag
- White felt
- Blue felt
- Black felt
- Grey felt
- Red felt
- Pins for sewing
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
How To Make It
- Print out R2-D2 template on regular paper or card stock.
- Cut out each piece of the template and attach to corresponding felt color with a sewing pin.
- Cut around the template pieces and place onto tote bag to build character.
- Once all pieces are placed onto tote bag, begin gluing them together starting with the smaller pieces on the top layer. Continue gluing each layer until you are ready to attach R2-D2 to the tote bag.
- Use hot glue around the backside edges of the felt character and carefully place in the center of the tote bag. Let dry overnight.
- Use the force and have a happy Halloween!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.