This Valentine’s Day, with just a few supplies, you and your little one can craft the coolest mailbox in the galaxy. Keep reading to learn how to make your very own R2-D2 valentines mailbox!
What You’ll Need
- White craft mailbox (or shoe box with a slot cut into the top)
- White, light grey, dark blue, red, and black felt
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Download and print the R2-D2 template by clicking “Download PDF” above.
- Cut out the template pieces, and use them to cut out each corresponding piece of felt. If you’re using a shoebox, carefully cut a slot into the lid.
- Position the felt pieces onto the craft box, making sure to leave the side with the mailbox opening uncovered. Attach with hot glue.
- Let dry completely and then take your valentines mailbox to school to collect messages from friends!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 11 months Ago