This Valentine’s Day, with just a few supplies, you and your little one can craft the coolest mailbox in the galaxy. Keep reading to learn how to make your very own R2-D2 valentines mailbox!
What You’ll Need
- White craft mailbox (or shoe box with a slot cut into the top)
- White, light grey, dark blue, red, and black felt
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Download and print the R2-D2 template by clicking “Download PDF” above.
- Cut out the template pieces, and use them to cut out each corresponding piece of felt. If you’re using a shoebox, carefully cut a slot into the lid.
- Position the felt pieces onto the craft box, making sure to leave the side with the mailbox opening uncovered. Attach with hot glue.
- Let dry completely and then take your valentines mailbox to school to collect messages from friends!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 7 months Ago