Add an elegant touch to your tree with Disney Princess holiday ornaments.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Shrink paper
- Hole punch
- Hook or ribbon
How To Make It
- Print the ornaments on shrink paper and cut them out.
- Punch a hole through each ornament before you bake them.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the ornaments in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the ornament is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Use a hook or ribbon to hang your ornaments on the tree.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago