Thanks to the makers of the Disney Princess Little Kingdom Makeup Collection (JAKKS Pacific) for sponsoring this post.
Rapunzel is a beautiful princess with long, magic, golden hair who leaves her secluded tower to explore the outside world.
Create a holiday stocking inspired by Rapunzel for your little princess. Fill it full of magical crafts and treasures, including the Disney Princess Little Kingdom Makeup Collection.
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- Holiday Stocking Template
- Disappearing ink pen
- Fabric (solid, patterned, glittered or sequined)
- Needle and thread or a sewing machine
How To Make It
- With a disappearing ink pen, trace the holiday stocking template onto two layers of fabric or felt. Trace the cuff template onto a piece of fabric or felt, and cut out.
- Pin the layers together, and sew around the perimeter, using a 1/2-inch seam allowance and leaving the top open.
- Sew short sides of the cuff together. With the seams on the outside, slide cuff over the top of the stocking, and stitch together.
- Add some extra flair with tulle, buttons or bows.
- Create a loop with ribbon and sew on for hanging.
All cutting and sewing machine use should be done by an adult.