For Rapunzel’s coronation at London’s Kensington Palace, we present a paper copy of her tiara — stolen by Flynn Rider — to wear in tribute.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock (white, silver, or gray )
- Tacky glue
- Plastic gems
- Glue dots
How To Make It
- To make a crown, first download the free template. Using the template, cut the shapes from white and silver or gray paper.
- Use tacky glue to adhere the crown and ornament pieces to their bases, then glue the ornament shapes to the crown.
- To embellish the tiara, attach plastic gems with glue dots. Add a band to the crown by gluing a 1 1/4-inch-wide strip of white paper atop a 1 1/2-inch-wide strip of silver or gray paper.
- Use glue dots to attach the ends of the headband to the sides of the decorated crown, adjusting the length to fit the wearer’s head.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago