Paint a pumpkin with Sally’s patchwork and stitching, and place her next to Jack. They’ll sit together, now and forever.
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- Assorted fabric squares
- Hot glue gun
How To Make It
- Paint pumpkin one solid color. It may take a few coats to cover entirely.
- Cut fabric squares into different sizes. It’s okay if they fray a little.
- Use a hot glue fun to attach fabric to pumpkin.
- Cut pieces of yarn into small pieces to look like stitching.
- Hot glue the yarn onto the pumpkin, placed in between and around the fabric squares.
- Use a permanent marker to draw zig zag lines on the fabric squares to look like stitching.
Hot glue gun use should be supervised by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago