All of the frightful ingredients for Sally’s bubbling Worm’s Wort Soup will need their own spooky containers. Before concocting your potion, bottle the Worm’s Wort, Frog’s Breath, and Deadly Night Shade.
What You’ll Need
- Potion labels
- Sticker paper
- Permanent markers — black for white label and gold for black label (optional)
- Three bottles or jars of varying shape/size
How To Make It
- Print the labels on sticker paper and cut out each sticker. (If typing the potion labels, first enter text within the template.)
- Handwrite the contents in the center of the label with marker.
- Affix the labels onto apothecary bottles or containers.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago