Craft your own sea anemone for your printable Nemo and Dory playset. It’s the perfect decoration for your little one’s room, birthday party, or Finding Nemo movie night.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Construction paper
- Tape or glue
- Cardstock or regular paper
- Floral wire
How To Make It
- Cut out two sea anemones from two different shades of construction paper. Include a half-oval shape for the base. After you cut out the first sea anemone, trace it to create the second.
- Trace around the base of the sea anemone onto grey construction paper to make a rock base. Glue or tape to the base of each sea anemone. The double layers of paper will help keep it sturdy.
- Cut out small shells and starfish from colorful construction paper. Glue or tape to the rock base.
- To make the sea anemone stand up, cut a single line halfway up the middle of one piece, and halfway from the top of the other. Slide the pieces together to form your 3D sea anemone.
- Download and print Marlin, Nemo, and Dory onto regular paper or cardstock. Carefully cut out.
- Tape each fish to a piece of floral wire. Tape the other end of the floral wire to the base of the sea anemone.
- Reinforce the base by taping it together.
All cutting and gluing should be supervised by an adult.
Posted 1 year Ago