Turn these fairy gift boxes into party favors. Add some candy or a small trinket, and give one to each of your guests to take home.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the gift box on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the design. Cut along the solid black lines at the end of sides 1 and 2 and along the blue solid lines to the left and right of sides 1 and 2. Cut along the black solid lines on the inside of each snowflake half. Do not cut any further than the solid lines go.
- Make folds along all dotted lines, then use glue or double-sided tape to secure the tabs to the back of their corresponding pieces. The box should begin to take shape.
- To close the box, connect the two slits from sides 1 and 2, then connect the two slits from sides 3 and 4. The flower will adorn the top of the gift box.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago