Cool off with ice pops inspired by Secret of the Wings and be sure to spruce up your treats with these adorable fairy toppers.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Your ice pops can be made of frozen water mixed with food coloring or any brand of sports drink. Fill an ice cube tray with your preferred drink.
- Cover the ice cube tray with a layer of plastic wrap, then stick a toothpick into each cube. The plastic wrap will help hold the toothpicks in place. Add a fairy topper to the tip of each toothpick.
- Put the ice cube tray in the freezer.
- When the ice pops are frozen, remove the plastic wrap. Place the cubes on a plate and serve immediately.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago