It’s hard to believe this adorable little lion cub will grow up to be the hero of his pride. Set the completed cutie on your shelf to keep watch over your domain, then add playful Nala.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Starting with Simba’s head, use glue or double-sided tape to secure all tabs to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order. Close the top of Simba’s head with the G tabs and the bottom of Simba’s head with the H tabs.
- Make all folds at the top of Simba’s body toward you, then secure the tabs in alphabetical order. Slide Simba’s head on top of his body.
- Fold both ears in half along the dashed lines and secure so the designs are two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the ears to Simba’s head.
- Fold Simba’s hair in half along the dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Fold both tabs toward the back of Simba’s head and use them to attach the hair to his body. The hair should spill over Simba’s forehead.
- Fold Simba’s tail in half along the dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the tail to Simba’s body.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago