You’re on your way to Disney Parks for some endlessly fun adventures. Prepare to arrive in a cool, calm, king-erific way with these Simba felty ears.
Make these with the whole family and get ready to show the world you’re one wildly fun pack.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Golden-yellow stiff felt (1 sheet)
- Brown felt (medium brown)
- Pen or light colored pencil
- Hot melt or craft glue
- Brown headband
- Black felt
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out. Trace and cut two front ears from stiff golden-yellow felt. Trace and cut two back ears from stiff golden-yellow felt. Trace and cut two inner ears from medium-brown felt. Trace and cut two outer ears from black felt.
- Place an ear front onto the headband to one side and wrap the tabs around the headband. Secure the tabs to the back of the ear using hot glue or craft glue.
- Glue the ear back to the back of the ear front, sandwiching the tabs between the ears.
- Glue an inner ear onto the front of the ear.
- Glue an outer black ear onto the front of the ear, lining it up along the outside edge.
- Repeat these steps with the other ear on the opposite side of the headband.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.