Every Disney fan remembers the enchanting moment Rafiki drew out baby Simba in his tree. It was a sign that the silly monkey knew Simba was alive and well — just waiting to take back the kingdom. Transport that magical movie moment into your Halloween decor with this easy-to-make Simba Pumpkin Carving.
For a more intricate take on the design, use this more advanced carving template.
For more Disney magic, try Mickey Halloween Door Decor:
What You’ll Need
- Pumpkin carving template
- Sewing pins
- Pumpkin carving kit
How To Make It
- Cut out all template pieces.
- Arrange on pumpkin, pinning the pieces down as you go.
- Use a pencil to trace out each template piece.
- Remove pins and template pieces.
- Carve out the designs, using the penciled lines as your guide.
All pinning and cutting should be done by an adult.