Simba’s printable King-of-the-Jungle Crown is the perfect fit for your little one’s next big adventure or celebration. Invite the whole kingdom over for a Lion King-inspired playdate!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Bobby pins
How To Make It
- Print the crown on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Apply glue or double-sided tape to one end of the right extension and one end of the left extension. Secure the left and right extensions to the front of the crown.
- Wrap the crown around your child’s head and secure with glue or double-sided tape. You can also use bobby pins to keep it in place.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 months Ago